Strategic Planning & Leadership
Emerging and evolving risks, rapid and intense change in today’s business climate reshapes the fundamental approach to strategic decision-making and planning. Innovative thinking to face the dynamic strategy issues – present key challenges and opportunities to those in leadership including in the aviation industry. Creating innovative strategies for the new business paradigm marks a proactive approach to emerging challenges enabling strategic planning to set stage for sustainability and prosperity of the organizations.
This strategic planning and leadership course led by a highly insightful experts seek to nurture technical skills that help you to effectively develop and implement adaptive new way strategies, set up realistic business objectives and attain leadership excellency. Though this Strategic Planning and Leadership Course you will learn the fundamentals of strategically positioning your organization and effectively leading people for adapting to changing business environment and develop tools to analyze business strategic situations. Beyond conceptual framework for planning and leadership, learners will develop risk intelligent strategic planning skills for immediate impact.
Learning Objectives/Learning Outcomes
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define the concepts of ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic plans’ strategic implementation
- Appreciate Governance link to strategic planning and leadership
- Understand strategic thinking as part of the strategic process
- Obtain knowledge concepts and principles of Strategic Leadership expertise
- Be able to assess your own strategic leadership level for improvement
- Gain confidence in contributing to strategic planning and implementation
This programs targets those responsible for driving company growth by creating or eliciting new ideas and paradigms;
- Directors and Board Members
- CEO’ Executive Directors and other Senior Executives including
- EXCO Team Members
- Senior Management Professionals
- Chie Risk Officer and Head of Risk
- Team Leaders, Heads of Finance, Strategy and Marketing
- Supervisors and All Professionals interested in upgrading their strategic planning and leadership skills.