Palma Holding Limited is a diversified Financial Services Holding Company focused on Aircraft Leasing, Real Estate and Financial services.
Palma Holding’s major affiliates are:
• An Investment Advisory firmbased in the Dubai international Financial Center (DIFC) and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
• A regional and international advisor of airlines operators registered & licensed as a Freezone Company under the Rules & Regulations of Dubai Multi Commodity Center Authority DMCCA
• A Joint Venture between Palma Holding Limited and Ibdar Bank BSC(C)(Bahrain) ,specialized in Aircraft Leasing.
In 2015, Palma Capital was one of the lead arrangers of USD 400million Sharia Compliant Financing used to acquire 5 new Airbus A330-200 for Kuwait Airways through International Air finance Corporation (IAFC). The structure was awarded as the Best Syndicated Murabaha Facility at the 2015 Achievement Awards by emea finance.
Palma Capital continues to be one of the lead arrangers of the Sharia Compliant Financing that would be required to acquire 20 new AirbusA330-300 and 30 new AirbusA320-200 for Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia) through International Air finance Corporation(IAFC).
Palma Holding Limited serves as an International Sharia compliant aviation platform. The group enjoys solid relations with major stakeholders in the aviation industry.It maintains a remarkable track record with total transaction value of circa USD250million of aircraft placed with flag carriers and renowned operators.
The flagship transaction with Ethiopian Airlines received industry accolades for its innovative structure:
• Africa Deal of Year 2014 by Airfinance Journal Awards
• Aircraft Finance Deal of the Year 2014 by African Aviation Awards