Leaders from the African Airline industry concluded the 47th Annual General Assembly and summit of the African Airlines Association in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo at the Kintele International Sports Complex, with a call for the engagement of all specialized institutions in the Aviation Sector to support African States in order to expedite the implementation of fully liberalized African skies towards the establishment of a single African air transport market by 2017.
47th AGA (2015)
The Assembly also called for intensified cooperation among African airlines in order to stimulate the development of inter-African air transport. The three-day conference which was convened under the high patronage of His Excellency Denis Sassou Nguesso, the President of the Republic of Congo, was held under the theme “Open skies: Growth through competition and collaboration” and was attended by over 500 high profile delegates from 46 countries across the world.
- SG welcome remarks_French Download
- SG welcome remarks – English Download
- Remarks by ICAO Regional Director WACAF Download
- Remarks by IATA DG and CEO Download
- Remarks by AFCAC Secretary General Download
- Maximising growth in a liberalised African aviation market Download
- AGA 47 Resolutions Download
- AFRAA stages its 47th Annual Download