AFRAA, in partnership with Sabre Consulting will hold a webinar on Wednesday 23 September 2020 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm (NBO time). The webinar is being held under the theme: “Technology as an enabler for the safe restart of travel” and aims to:
- Share Sabre’s thoughts on what the future travel ecosystem will look like as a result of challenges faced during the coronavirus pandemic
- Highlight some examples of what Sabre is doing – through its solutions or through partnership with its customers – to help airlines manage through the situation
- Provide information and strategies for airlines to consider as they prepare for the “new normal”
The AFRAA-Sabre Webinar is tailored towards commercial managers and decision makers that can extract value insights from Sabre Consultants and AFRAA.
The Agenda for the Webinar can be accessed here
Who should attend?
The Secretariat hereby invites representatives of the following functional areas of your airline to participate and kindly requests you to nominate any of them to attend commercial workshop:
- Commercial Managers and/or Commercial Decision Makers
- Managers/Decision Makers in Pricing, Revenue Management, Sales, Distribution, E-Commerce, Ancillaries and Partnership/Alliances
How to register
To join the virtual workshops, kindly register in advance via the links provided below.
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__AtPJByXSl-aY7a9SbFvpQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.