American General Supplies, Inc. (AGS) is an after-market parts business established in July 1982 as a commercial aircraft spare parts supplier in Chicago. In the past 25 years AGS has diversified and constantly grown to become a reliable full service supplier.
The diverse activities of AGS include, but are not limited to the following:
• Commercial aircraft spare parts supply including all related materials and equipment such as shop and ground support equipment
• Aircraft, engines, and other component maintenance through marketing alliance and maintenance agreements with organizations that have the capability, such as Sabena, Avborne, Ethiopian Airlines, etc.
• Technical assistance to customer airlines through personnel secondment on site and /or providing training in the USA.
• Facility audits and capability development for customer airlines;
• Technical writing assistance such as maintenance program, technical policies and procedures, etc.
• Surplus material consignment handling for customer airlines.
• Supporting customer airlines as Purchasing Agents.
• Providing financing services to customer airlines with flexible payment terms.
AGS is committed to render better service through its well known quality and safety standards and always strives to meet its customers’ needs.
SVP Sales and Purchasing
American General Supplies, Inc.
7840 Airpark Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20879